Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 5, 2008

That Was Easy!

My sewing machine is 20 years old. Here is a picture of a machine like it. So this wonderful machine is now out of warranty. Of course I had nothing to do with it, nor did Superior Threads, nor did the Organ Needle company... Anyway since I did not feel like driving across town to the sewing store, nor did I feel like paying them $70 to look at it, nor did I feel like being without it for a week I decided to be brave, open it up and try to fix it myself. I was able to do it and after only an hour of digging with a pair of tweezers I got the offending threads out. Later my dear sweet husband was so happy with me he bought me Subway for dinner. YEA! OK, fast forward to today. I turn on my machine and see a battery warning flashing. UM, OK, I've had this machine for 20 years now and I guess thats a long time for a battery to last. What to do? What to do? I walk over here, sit down and look up the machine number and battery. I'm taken to a message board from 2004 and complete directions to how to change the batteries. WOW! That was easy! I turned on the machine flipped it on its back removed the cover and put in 2 AA batteries.

No comments: