Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sunday

Today The Boy and his dad are going to a Cub Scout fishing derby, Sa is going to order a new game boy game and I'm going to work on the Princess Peach dress. The harp store is very much not interested in selling my harp cases. I was encouraged to get a website and sell them myself. I really don't want to do that. Also they were selling some really nice gig bags. Last time I was there they did not have these gig bags. They were made with like 3/8" high density closed cell foam. They were really nice. They told me they had to order thousands of them to be able to sell them as cheap as they were.
This is not Sa's new harp. I will soon post a picture of it. It's black.
Rising Sun Indiana is a very nice town. More pictures of our day can be seen here.

We passed lots of pretty flowers.

No comments: