Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Friday and Saturday

Friday I drove 130 miles it took me 3 hours. It was kind of fun actually. In a sick sort of way that is. I got to spend an hour with The Teen alone in the car and I turned off the radio so she talked. I like her she is a neat kid. I got into a research study about ADHD. It was very similar to this one. Really fascinating stuff they are researching. They are also working on a way to tell if a person has ADHD physiologically as apposed to only a verbal assessment which is all that is available at this time.

Saturday I am putting the finishing touches on the harp case and heading out to the harp store because Sa's harp is done. I'll be talking to the friendly folks about selling harp cases.

No comments: