Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 13, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

"Oh Happy Day!!!" Or I guess I could say "Oh Happy Middle of the Night." Because it's 3:00 am and I can 't sleep. I had the most awesome day yesterday. My kids were nice to each other and to me. My car got new tires and the tire place even changed the oil so I did not have to make a special trip to have that done. I got to spend and hour with my lovely neighbor and she took me to get my car. I got Chinese food for lunch. I found out that last week was the last swim and gym class and I missed it because I thought it was closed for spring break. This week I showed up and found out today started the new session, said "good bye" to the other moms and left. So made me a really special card. Sa gave me a pile of adorable gifts. My wonderful DH came home from work and took me birthday shopping for *A NEW CAMERA*. After that we went out to eat at a VERY YUMMY restaurant.

No comments: