Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter

The time has come, 'the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things: Of shoes-- and ships-- and sealing wax-- of cabbages -- and kings -- and why the sea is... OH, WAIT, NO, STOP!

The time has come to talk about Easter. Jesus died and rose from the dead you can read more about that here, or here, or here.

I don't go to church on Easter. I just can't stand the 'look at my new clothes' thing. Or the people who show up twice a year at Christmas and Easter and expect you to acknowledge the huge effort they made to get there. I just smile and stay at home eating my chocolate bunnies and peeps.

I LOVE Easter humor. This is one of my favorites. Ya, know this will be hard with that stupid picture feature that won't let me put the pictures where I want them. Where is that HTML book???


I was surfing today and found a great blog with some really good Easter humor, you can see it here. I LOVE PEEPS! Favorite peep links forthcoming. Try this one or peep research, or peep surgery, Lord of the Peeps, and last but very much not least, everything else Peep Links (aak, blogger crashed and now I can't find it). Some of the links on the peep link page don't work but many are worth checking out. I found some more like here or peep overload... How about Romeo and Juliet? Biker peeps, Bunnies strike back, Passover Peeps, Rock and Roll history Peeps, crochet peeps, and the best one make your own DIY peeps.

No comments: