Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Latin with Greek and Roman History

Sa and So have been studying Latin. Sa LOVES it and can't get enough of it. So does not love it and any is too much. It is fun to hear them talking Latin to each other and using Latin words or phrases. Since we have been devoting time to this I thought it would be fun for them to study some Greek and roman history. So I bought these books.



I bought another book too that has ancient roman activity's in it. The neat thing about that book is that Sa and So can do it with out my help. YEA!


Last week as we were going over the Greek letters I kept coming across this particular Greek letter. I have a friend named Greek Letter. I just kept thinking about her and thinking about her so I started trying to call her. Like me she is a busy mom and we had trouble connecting. Finally today I got to hear her voice for an extended period of time. She had some very sad news to share with me. I will be praying for her and I invite you to do the same.

No comments: