Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 24, 2007

So what do you want for Christmas?

Dh had told the kids that they could not open gifts until their rooms were clean. Since they have had upset stomachs the extended family decided not to visit us on Christmas Day. So I have 10 pounds of ham and not much fixins to go with it. I asked each kid what they wanted with the ham and decided to go to the store. About half way through the store I get a call. "Mom, when will you be home our rooms are clean." Usually we open at least 1 gift on Christmas Eve. We are planning to go to midnight mass which is at 11:00 not midnight.

Comming Soon the details of the amazing box I got today that contained my soap swap stuff...

No comments: