Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 3, 2007

Craft Show



Being the type of person that just jumps into something with 2 feet and not checking out how deep the water is can really present some interesting paths in life. On Wednesday I saw an ad in the community paper. It advertised a craft show on Dec. 1. I thought about it and felt that I could whip up enough stuff to fill a table. Ha ha ha I did not realize that it was so close to Dec. 1. I thought I had another week. Anyway I worked hard and finished enough projects to fill a table. We made enough money to cover the cost of the table. The problem was not the merchandise it was there was not traffic coming through the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took those pictures, and let me tell you, she worked so hard making that stuff it took atleast 3 trys to get her to smile XD
~The teen

Steph said...

Hi there! thanks for stopping by my blog. You do nice work. My mother is a fiber artist, and I think it's such neat work.
Steph