Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 3, 2007

AAAK!

Ya know when your out and about and you just realize that you have to go... I mean like when you weren't really thinking and you bought the 44 oz guzzler because it was the same price as the 16 oz drink that really would have been enough. So before you know it the 44 oz drink is almost gone and you need to find a place to relieve your self quickly. This would not be funny at that time. I'm thinking for a small kid it would never be funny but I thought it was hysterical. Some of the pictures on this site are not kid friendly but most are really funny.

OK, now click on this one. With this holiday looming in the distance I about laughed myself off my chair.

No comments: