Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 16, 2007

Award

Oh, My, Gosh!!! I received an award from Monkey Girl:

3. MarlaQuack at Confessions of an ADhD, Artist, SAHM. There are a lot of parents out there that are not really parents. They don't take care of their kids, they aren't involved in their lives, and they don't know what's going on in the real world. Marla isn't one of those parents. She's smart, realistic, and incredibly creative. I like her a lot.


"This award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy… of knowing them and being blessed by them.”

Here are the rules for this one:
1. Copy this post (meaning the rules).
2. Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site.

I'm not sure what I will do with this? WOW? Thanks Monkey Girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She's right - you're not one of "those parents". Your family members truly know one another.
Very cool blog award idea! - almost -
makes me want to blog ;-)
MSV

MarlaQuack said...

HA HA HA Thanks MSV! I'll take that almost to mean when it gets really cold in some place really hot. You have been one of the biggest inspirations to my parenting ways. You and LD have taught me much.