Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Tie Tie

When my adorable third child So is tired she says "mom, mom I'm tie tie" In So speak that means I'm tired. Well today I'm tie, tie. I hauled a bunch of stuff to the flea market. I have this stuff that I'm trying to sell. I had hoped to sell this set of china. I was asking $600 if the pieces sold at the prices listed on the link it would be over $900. No one was interested in the china. I had a beautiful glass pitcher that no one was interested in and a nice vase. In the end I made $60 but it cost me $10 in gas and $15 to rent the space. I will do it again in a few weeks with much, much more stuff. and table cloths to put over boxes with stuff on them.

No comments: