Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday

Today I am cleaning out corners of my basement that I have not seen in a long time. I want more stuff to sell. I was told the more stuff you have in your booth at a flea market the more people come to look at what you have. Anyone want some junk? Some stuff I think I will sell on ebay. The matchbox cars and some Tupperware. I have oodles of books and well, stuff.

Sa, So and The Boy are on a quest. They call it getta quest. The boy has a backpack filled with weapons. the girls have some interesting stuff hanging off them. It is amazing how creative they get when I make the TV stay off.

They will be going to VBS again tonight.

Today I learned what a linear equation is and saw for the first time how one might accually use algebra in every day life.

So has flute lessons this afternoon.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey, some of that Tupperware is probably considered "classic"! : )

MarlaQuack said...

Um, nope I'm talking my Tupperware not my moms.