Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fun Fun Fun

The boy has been needing a new pair of shoes for months now. I take him to the store and he says "NO, I like my ratty shoes they are comfy and feel good." Yesterday my mom took him to the store to buy a swimming mask and she talked him into new shoes. I am so happy with them.

So broke a tooth and my sweet Dh has been wanting me to find another dentist for quite a while now. The one I really like is a 45 minute drive. Their are MANY dentists close to us. So I was pressed and I found a very nice dentist. So felt very comfortable with him. It turns out he grew up living on our street. He went to the school that my littles will attend next year. I will call today about transferring all the records over to him.

No comments: