Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday Evening

Another busy day. While I was waiting for Sa and So to get done with testing I played with my new camera. I wish I could put the type between the pictures. Anyway the wall made a neat pattern picture. The neatest one was the bush I was trying to take a picture of but my rear view mirror ended up in the picture.










These are some dandelions that were in the school yard.





















This is one of the best pics I have of Sa since I've gotten the camera. She was on her way to the car.









Today we went to the Children's Museum. The teen did not like being compared to a frog.
Sa was crawling in and out of small holes.













Thats my Boy telling all the other boys what to do. Did you know he was named after Winston Churchill?











This is really very aggravating I can't get the pictures where I want them nor can I get the text to show up near the right picture.

No comments: