Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 30, 2007

Blue Hair Goes Out


Somethings happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear. Oh, Sorry. The other night I got asked out on a date. Please understand this is something that rarely happens. It is also something that I hope is changing because this is the second time this month I got asked out. The camera is really having issues and when we were about to leave it was not working at all. These pictures were taken very late. Like when we got home.

This is so the perfect guy for me.

As you can see he does not mind taking Blue Hair out on a date. I really was in a panic today because I did not have a dress to wear, but a sweet friend came to my rescue. DH asked if the shoes were worth it when he saw me put on about 10 bandaids to wear them. Oh YEAH! They were worth it!

No comments: