Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2008

What's been going on?

I've been receiving emails "Hey Marla where are you? Whats going on?" So, here's an update. I've been spending almost every night at the revival in Florida. Todd Bentley is a very anointed man of God http://freshfire.ca/ who went to http://ignitedchurch.com/ Lakeland, Florida on April 2 to hold a 4 day conference. He is still there, they put up a 10,000 seat tent. There are people coming from all over the world to be in the anointing of God. This is very big! The really cool thing is you can watch this every night at http://www.god.tv . This is very amazing! I am excited about what God is doing. Twice I've gotten to hear the teaching from http://citytaker.com/about how to take this message to the streets. What message is that? "The Kingdom of God is at hand." As a result of this I've been completely and totally healed of asthma. I've taken no medication for it since May 10th. The other neat thing is I've taken no anti-depressants since about May15th. If your part of the revival police I don't want to hear what you think. If you are hungry for God than please check it out.

Other things to be updated are Shakespeare camp, writing camp, Cub Scout camp, vacation and the neat story about the piece of chocolate that tormented me and the fact that the garden is doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! No wonder we haven't been seeing you! I love seeing what projects you are working on!
Lisa

SeaSpray said...

Congratulations on the healing! I need to go there! :)

Tod is awesome. I saw him years ago on TBN.

Sounds like you are having a great time. Nothing like god breathing additional life, joy and faith into you!

I came over to tell you that I now have a big urology stent in me again because the old ureteral stricture closed again and I ended up very sick.

I never did go for the other urology surgery. Not sure how that plays into anything now.

urodoc gave me 2 options..1 have the big surgery (but I am high risk) or 2 have this procedure done and stented once a year.

For now I am opting for once a year. I pray I will once and for all use the time (I didn't these last 2 years)to lose weight and get healthier.

I had 16 wonderful stent free months. My renal scans were good. This block was a shock. Both doc and I believed I was healed.

I am hoping that since this stent is so big and if I can tolerate it and not get any infections and keep it in my body as long as urodoc wants... that it will give me even more time than 16 months.

he said something about the damaged ureter area is too long.

God is a God of restoration and I pray he will confound us all and give me a miraculous healing.

Have a great day!