Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Today

Well, I guess I should update my blog. The kids started school today. The school called yesterday and said they will be dismissing early today because of the heat. Not all of the building has A/C so the kids get out right after lunch. I won't behaving a yard sale until it is a little cooler outside.

I was very happy to find out that a local bank will allow me to have a checking account with a zero balance that I can use for a pay pal account. I opened it yesterday, but now I must wait until I get a card and pin in the mail or until pay pal deposits some money in the account to use pay pal. I have a bunch of stuff to sell on etsy.com. Guess what my user name will be???

I have a very runny nose. I made a pot of soup today.

No comments: