Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Take Apart Monday













































The scanner has not worked in quite a while and I got a new camera in April. Yesterday we were cleaning up around here and they were ready to get tossed. Today I had some bored kids so here ya go... Have some junk and some screw drivers and spend a couple of hours having fun. When they were done with that they played with some cornstarch/water goo. I baked bread and made sandwiches to put in the freezer so when we need to pack a lunch in a hurry the sandwich part is ready to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great ideas! Don't think my kids are quite old enough to take things apart, but they will be someday. Fun and educational.

Ms-Ellisa said...

I loved to get things appart... I loved to put them back together... :-D