Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday

Every morning this week Sa and So are taking the standardized test at The Boy's school. While I was waiting for The Teen to get ready this morning I visited Ree's site and found a new recipe for Pico de Gallo. So I stopped on the way home and bought the ingredients. My mouth is really on fire. I only used 1/2 a jalapeno, but I am a wimp when it comes to spicy.

I also bought mushrooms, strawberries that looked really good and bananas.
Those of you who have known me for a long time may find it odd that I am admitting that I have never before in my life purchased cilantro. I have known for a long time that people either LOVE or HATE cilantro. I never really gave it much thought. After today I can be confirmed in the category of NOT LIKING cilantro. I never figured out before that, that was the part of the Mexican food I did not like. It tastes very metallic to me.

No comments: