Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Life

The anime convention was actually kinda fun even for a non interest like me. Bummer the camera is dead. There were some really nice costumes and some very disturbing ones. I found some fun moms in the lobby of the hotel and I talked to two LOVELY collage age females. I went out for a while and went to Whole Foods and Penzey's Spices that was a real treat for me. I probably would have stayed out longer but The Teen called me and wanted more of her money. Since she took so much I made her let me hold some of it. Since I am changing DR.'s I had a stack of paper work to fill out and I got a lot of that done. I'm trying to teach the teen how to drive and follow directions. It is scary. I'm looking for a picture to post with this post.

No comments: