Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Chocolate Milk

I live in a busy high traffic shopping area. I am 3 blocks away from the second busiest intersection in the city. Their is a guy who frequently hangs out on corners all along the shopping corridor. Sometimes we see him with a glass so the kids and I affectionately call him Chocolate Milk.
Now actually I have not seen him in about 3 days, but last time he was seen by a member of my family it was The Teen who, while I was changing lanes and could not look, screeched "look mom!!! there is Chocolate milk talking on a banana phone." Sometimes he is marching to the beat of his own drum. He usually salutes when we drive past. Usually he is happy, some days he is sad. The entertainment factor is high.

Well, I've been corrected. He was not talking on a banana phone he was talking on a banana. Either way the picture works. I saw him yesterday, he was holding a ragged phone book and had a piece of a page of it in his mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I would totally be friends with chocolate milk! Please take a spy picture of him and post it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking a peek.

Now I'm going to nose through your drawers and have a look around. =-)