Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bread, Gardening and Teens

Yesterday I made some bread. The one on the left is a cinnamon roll bread. I made 6 loaves in 2 batches.
This is the second batch rising.
5 loaves here. The cinnamon one did not make it to this picture.
A macro shot.
A super macro shot.
The chives are really looking good.
A super macro chive shot. This one was really hard to get because the flower was not big enough to focus on.
I was corrected. This is actually a self portrait of the teen.
She had left this picture opened and I though it was neat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made Bread yesterday as well! Cinnamon Rolls actually.

How do you make Cinnamon Bread?

MarlaQuack said...

I rolled out the dough spread butter on it and lots of cinnamon sugar. Than I rolled it up. When it was done I buttered it and sprinkled cinnamon sugar on the top.

Marla