Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday

85 degrees is how hot it was here today. Actually it was beautiful and the humidity was quite low. So the kids were sent outside and they asked to get wet. OK, if you must...


Anyway they did not get wet alone. I heard the water running but did not really pay attention to what was happening. Than The Teen was really pushing for a seat here and I got up. When I hit the kitchen I realized that dinner was not yet put away. So as I'm dumping stuff into containers out of the corner of my eye I see 2 colorful figures giggling and jumping up and down. Time for some camera action. Sa FREAKED when she saw me outside with the new camera close to the water. So was in the house for most of this, than she went outside and said sure get me wet. She did not realize how cold the water was. Sa did not like getting a face full of hose water.
My Boy just doesn't get any wetter.

No comments: