Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Headache

Spring has sprung. I have a headache "surprise, surprise, surprise". This is a picture some daffodils in Niagara Falls, Canada. We went there in May 2005. It was fun. The daffodils in my yard are blooming but its raining so I'm not going out to take a picture of them. Yes, I could have taken a picture yesterday, but I was busy. Peach is cut out and the edges are serged. The harp case is cut out and half glued together. The dishwasher guy came yesterday with the wrong part. Someone spilled Mr. Clean all over my kitchen floor at 6:30 this morning.

This is another picture from Niagara Falls. Every time I see this picture I think of the song "Band on the Run.

No comments: